If you are looking for a stainless steel grill or griddle/grill combination then the Cuisinart GR-55 Griddler will surely prove to be a winner. This griddle comes with two nonstick plates that can be easily removed. There are so many things you can cook on it. A few of my favorite things to cook on this griddle are pancakes, salmon, and fat juicy burgers.
Here are a few features:
The Griddler combo cooking surface uses two removable and reversible nonstick grill and griddle plates to provide multiple cooking options. Use half grill/half griddler, full griddle or full grill to prepare any meal. It's easy to make a steak and egg breakfast or fry the peppers and onions on the griddle while grilling the chicken for fajitas-all right on the countertop with one easy Griddler!Features:
- Countertop combination grill/griddle with 15-by-9-inch cooking surface
- 2 removable/reversible nonstick grill and griddle plates for half/half, full-griddle, or full-grill options
- Dual temperature-control dials for adjusting the heat on one or both sides; power/ready indicator lights
- Removable center drip tray; cleaning tool and user manual with recipes included
- Measures 19-2/3 by 10-4/5 by 4-2/3 inches; 3-year limited warranty
As you can see I’m not the only one that likes this stainless steel griddle. I really like the fact that you can grill and griddle at the same time. This helps save time that’s for sure. It heats up well and cooks the food evenly. You can also set each side to different temperatures which is really convenient. Plus it is the perfect size for my small countertops!
The only thing that I don’t like is that it can only hold 4 ounces of grease. If I’m cooking burgers for the family then there is more grease than 4 ounces. So that can get a little messy.
Overall, this is one great stainless steel griddle that you will love to have in your kitchen.
Compare And Shop Griddles: